Thursday, November 24, 2005

SICKIN' DAY

Ele... ele ja me esqueceu.... eu... eu lembro dele agora. Today i'm really sick, don't know exactly why, but my body wanna die. Last night i worked lil tired, i came home very late, as usuall, and now i have a horrible headache. He hasn't contest my aswers, he hasn't appear lately, i don't know what is happening over there, but i certainly know what is happening here, in my life, in my body and in my heart. Things are going difficult now, a fuckin' lovely surprise in my life has turned my head. And today i feel sick and tired and lost. I don't know what to expect of him, about life and about my trip. Andrey still being the most sweet guy in the world, so close, so far, in Macapá, in a place that maybe i won't visit in my life, while i'm here, waiting for some sign of him, of my life, about the way i have to run now, after this.

No comments: