Sunday, October 15, 2006

RADIO, PLAY MY FAVOURITE SONG

I don't use to listen the radio, cause there's no much music that i like, just people talking bullshit in theirs stupid radio shows. And i have almost all the music that i need in my PC. So, i don't use to listen radio. But when i work, at my job, all the employers listen radio with theirs walkmans and i feel disconnected of the "radio world".
This week i wanted to listen radio too. I looked for my old walkman in a hidden box in my room and i bought it at my job. Turned on the radio: Music. Nice! The music that i like and the music that i hate was on there. I worked happier with music in my ears. And suddenly, magically, the man of the radio anounced the new brad album of Beck, The information. Oh my god!! I loved it. His new first single called "Think i'm in love" made me fly in the air. I felt that radio could be funny yet, in this times, when world is full of sillyness and bullshit. Radio can play my favourite song.

No comments: